The Founders Circle
The Founders Circle recognizes deferred gifts designated for the San Gabriel Valley Council's Endowment Fund. Donors are recognized for gift commitments with a minimum value of $100,000 made through:
- Bequest in a will or codicil
- Charitable gifts, such as unitrusts, annuity trusts
and lead trusts.
- BSA Gifts Annuities or BSA Pooled Income Fund gifts
- Life insurance ot retirement plan designation
- Other deferred gifts approved by the local council
There are four levels of membership in the Founders Circle :
- Bronze $100,000 minimum gift commitment
- Silver $250,000 minimum gift commitment
- Gold $500,000 minimum gift commitment
- Platinum $1,000,000 minimum gift commitment
The early founders of the BSA had the vision and commitment to make Scouting the premier youth organization in the world. In that spirit, we honor the modern-day visionaries who qualify for the Founders Circle in their commitment to perpetuate the visions and beliefs of those founders.
Contact the Friends of Scouting Office at the San Gabriel Valley Council, BSA for details.